NAD Pathfinder Basic Staff Training
The Pathfinder Club Basic Staff Curriculum is designed to develop an awareness in leaders of the fundamentals of the Pathfinder Club and to help the Pathfinder Club staff become familiar with the procedures, policies, and resources necessary to start and maintain an Pathfinder Club Ministry. It is not intended that participants will learn how to … continue reading
- The purpose of this course is to provide online training for all new Pathfinder staff and those thinking of working with Pathfinders.
- Self-paced course, CEU Value: 1.0 CEU
- This certification is intended to provide basic information about the purpose, structure and ministry of Pathfinders to individuals who are just starting out in Pathfinder ministry and have little or no prior experience with the program.
- It is highly recommended that this certification is earned before they begin their participation in Pathfinder ministry, although not required.
- The Basic Staff Training course is a prerequisite to the Master Guide requirements.
Source: Adventist Learning Community