Tongue Twisters - passive, no equipment needed.
Rapidly say each three times in a row.
1. Bobby brings bright bells.
2. Chilly chipper children cheerfully chant.
3. Seven Santa's sang silly songs.
4. Santa's sack sags slightly.
5. Santa's sleigh slides on slick snow.
6. Ten tiny tin trains toot ten times.
Candy Relay - active, need 2 pair of mittens, a piece of wrapped candy for each player.
Divide the kids into teams and have them form lines. Give the first player in each line a pair of mittens. After putting on the mittems, let them choose a piece of wrapped candy from a bowl. At a signal, the first player in each line unwraps the candy, pops it in his mouth, and passes the mittens to the next player and so on... The team that finishes first wins.